A-M

MOC26_Youer-Than-You

MOC26_Youer-Than-You
A-M, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
I used Topaz filter on my photo two time... one an oil painting effect and the other a pencil sketch effect. I also used a topaz filter on the easel, paint palette and brush.
Credits:
Easel, brush and paint palette from Artsy by Kristin Aagard
everything else came from Sunshine in her Soul by Rachel Jefferies

Font - Talking to the Moon
gonewiththewind and lorieh like this.
    • nessita
      Love the graphic design in the background. Great page.
      A-M likes this.
    • cfile
      Love your selfie Anne-Marie.. beautiful selfie photo and how wonderful to also get the paintings both you and your daughter painted in them. I loved reading your journaling and what a fun hobby to share :) Love your page!
      A-M likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      I love how this turned out after you said how you were setting up your selfie! I really love the blending in the background and how you yourself are a piece art - it's the truth! You are a beautiful woman! I also need to get out my paints more. It's one of my 2020 Vision Board layout pieces to do so. Maybe we should encourage each other because you are so talented. Love both your art and your daughter's! It was fabulous getting to know you a bit more!
      A-M likes this.
    • redplaid3
      You are a masterpiece! I like the drawing in the background. AWESOME!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).