LilachOren

MOC8 | Jan26 | Combo Challenge

MOC8 | Jan26 | Combo Challenge
LilachOren, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
My page for the MOC8 | Jan26 | Combo Challenge

Credit:
Cherish {Dressed Down} | Template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Cherish-Dressed-Down-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
Through my Lens BUNDLE by Little Butterfly Wings
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Through-my-Lens-BUNDLE.html

Journaling say:
It's Sunday 6am. with a strong cup of coffee in my hand I sat down in front of the computer to see what happened while I slept. I checked Facebook to see what's new and who posted what, checked my emails, and logged in to Thelilypad to see if today's challenge for the MOC8 was already posted.
Then I discovered it ..... today we need to do a combined challenge! Selfie picture and journal writing are both in one challenge and on one page. What… what… what? I don't do selfies and I don't write a journal and certainly not 50 words! I love you to death Cheryl but…what?! why?!
It's 7am and while I woke up my son and got him ready for school, I realized that there was nothing to do about it and I need to take that selfie photo of me, and like Cheryl said " you can do it". It's 7:30 we need to got to school and I am still in my pajamas. I decided that it's doesn't matter, I don’t have time to change clothes and look pretty and that my jacket will cover everything. I drove to school, dropped the kid off and went back home. And that’s where it happened. A minute before I left the car I noticed that the lighting in my car is really good for selfie photography ...It's 8am, after 23 photos from four different angles I had it!
I have a selfie picture that I'm ready to share…OMG! I can't believe it happened but I did it!
Full of happiness and with a huge smile I went back home made me another cup of coffee and went straight to the computer to scrap my page for the MOT8 jan26 - the combined challenge and ended up with 303 words.
chastml and gonewiththewind like this.
    • Nemla
      LOL on the 303 words. Well done on both selfies and page ! I like it a lot !
      LilachOren likes this.
    • LilachOren
    • StefanieS
      Wow, you totally rocked the challenge, well done.
      Love the photo series you included and the journaling is fabulous too.
      LilachOren likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page and love your journaling!
      LilachOren likes this.
    • nessita
      You are amazing. More than 300 words and 3 selfies. A real hero in my eyes :) Great page.
      LilachOren likes this.
    • LilachOren
      @nessita LOL thank you dear! I even think of changing my avatar to one of those photos now
      nessita likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this Lila.. beautiful selfies.. I agree.. I always seem to get the best selfies in the car.. I did that today as well :) Love the photos of you, your excitement in your journaling and the days noted on the background paper with the lovely pink border. Fun page! TFS!
    • gonewiththewind
      You are stunning! Seriously? No makeup and no hair styled? This is natural beauty and I'm delighted that you captured yourself. 8 am Selfie Cuteness indeed! I love the bright pops of color along with all the mixed media, along with the cascading photos. And you know I love you, too, and so glad that you made it through my challenge! Just lovely!
      LilachOren likes this.
    • LilachOren
    • jk703
      Ha! First, that is a fantastic picture! WOW, especially no make up and not ready! Beautiful! Second, I find it great and hilarious that you journaled about the challenge! Ingenious!
      LilachOren likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    LilachOren
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).