Event Horizon

January 11: Tell Me a Story

January 11: Tell Me a Story
Event Horizon, Jan 11, 2021
Description:
Artsy Journal 13 by Scrapping with Liz available at The LilyPad; All Cats Go to Heaven by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Sparkle & Shine {confetti} by Sara Gleason available at The LilyPad; Fonts: DJBThisisMe,BotanicaScript-DryBrush

766 words
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I love the angled design and the gorgeous photos of your furbabies. They are such pretty girls. I imagine in just a little while longer they will be all snuggly and content.
    • StefanieS
      I love the angled design and the gorgeous photos of your furbabies. They are such pretty girls. I imagine in just a little while longer they will be all snuggly and content.
    • garrynkim
      I love cats. What a great story of these two beauties! Love the angle of your journaling and the photos to go with it.
    • bestcee
      The angle is a cool touch to your page! Your kitties are adorable! I hope they move out of the bathroom soon. I'm glad they have warmed up so much to you. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Event Horizon
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    264 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).