Ruthe14

11---Tell-Me-A-Story

11---Tell-Me-A-Story
Ruthe14, Jan 11, 2021
Description:
Pink Reptile - Good Times
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful story and a lifetime friendship. I loved seeing your photos and what a great gift her parents gave both to both you and Joan for her birthday. Love seeing the photos.
    • garrynkim
      Love the top border and the storytelling. Great photos!
    • Saar
      What a perfect take on the challenge. I love the photos and the page design. I love all the details as well. Beautiful work.
    • Nemla
      Wow that is what I call a friendship. A beautiful story and a wonderful documentation with the photos on your page.I love it.
    • Claire Grantham
      Well as a Londoner, I loved this story when I saw your page in the thread. Then I came here to have a closer look and you are NOT going to believe it, but that pub - The Cask & Glass in your photo was a place that Hubby and I used to meet our friends at, because it was easy for all of us to get home from. Now living in NYC, your story evoked memories of amazing friends, fun nights and many many pints. Thank you for that, I guess that is the point of telling a story right. x
    • Ruthe14
      @Claire Grantham That is so neat to hear you know the pub. I didn't do much pub hoping here in US back then or now, but it was such a wonderful experience for me and there were lots and lots of pints. Have a wonderful day!
    • bestcee
      This is so wonderful! I love that her mom brought you out to London for the trip of a lifetime! I'm so glad you said yes. And I will never think of a pub the same way. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Ruthe14
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).