amien1

Jan2-2016 the year of sickness for the Wheeler family

Jan2-2016 the year of sickness for the Wheeler family
amien1, Jan 2, 2017
Description:
KIT: Storyteller January 2017 collection by Just Jaimee: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-2017-January-The-Collection.html

TEMPLATE: 2016 Calendar Cover Template by Scrapping with Liz
    • Juliestcyr
      Here's to a better year for you and your family in 2017.
      amien1 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Oh no, sounds like a year filled with lots of suffering. Here's to a healthier 2017 for you and your family. I really like your colourful 2016 with the colourful doilies behind. Wonderful page!
      amien1 likes this.
    • amandac
      Ugggh that sounds terrible! Sorry to hear about all your sickness but keeping my fingers crossed your family and you have a MUCH better 2017! I just ADORE your title-work FYI!! Fabulous!
      amien1 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I feel your pain... It has been a disastrous year for us too, but looking at your page.... It gives me that deep love for what we do with scrapping our pages: turning things or events that are ugly or sad or difficult into pieces of amazing art beauty..... And this is the most amazing example.... I thought from the thumbnail that this would be a happy page.... I'm delighted to see the hopeful and positive vibe that you have given plus the perfection as always with you, in your composition, the choices, the shadows...... This is so amazing I am now doubting if it is a hbrid page? Either way...fab page, and here am wishing with all my heart this year life gives us a break!!!!! Huggzzzz
      amien1 likes this.
    • amien1
      @MrsPeel THanks everyone for the kind words! Yes last year was a doozy for us- but we are still very lucky positive people! The world is much more beautiful when you suffer a few bumps here & there! :D
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Yuck, sounds like an awful year of sickness indeed. Love your take on the challenge, that title work is outstanding.
      amien1 likes this.
    • sparagus
      Ah!! So in spite of the tough year, this page is gorgeous! I love the color and fun, and positivity oozes from it! Love it!
      amien1 likes this.
    • jwalls39
      you turned a horrible year into a gorgeous page! Here's to a healthy 2017!
      amien1 likes this.
    • buzinettescrap
      i totally love the color in this page !
      amien1 likes this.
    • berniek
      It's clear why you're on Jamie's team. Because this is Fun! Colourful! Big and bold! So very pretty!
      amien1 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    amien1
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    643.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    630px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).