disneysheryl65

MOC 2

MOC 2
disneysheryl65, Jan 2, 2017
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee Year in Review template; Lilypad collabs: Things That Matter Most ad Life is An Adventure; Kristin Aagard Daddy; Bella Gypsy Snap Happier January 2016 alpha
    • amandac
      What a great year-in-review page! I love the fun wooden paper and the great clusters of elements! Ups & Downs pretty much sums up 2016 perfectly!
    • StefanieS
      Love it, fabulous take on the challenge, love the photo series and the ups and downs, I can identify!
    • HeatherB
      2016 was definitely filled with ups and downs. So sorry for your loss. I really like the strips of photos with the pretty patterned papers behind them. And wonderful embellishments. Great page!
    • Tiff
      I'm always drawn to layouts that have different "sections." I love the three strips of photos, and then you have the title/journaling section as well, very pretty clusters, not to mentions a little bit of "empty" space too. It feels like there is just so much to see on this page, so many details, so many photos, and yet not cluttered or overdone. It's wonderful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    disneysheryl65
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).