Description:
Scraplift of

[​IMG]

The Future Awaits by Little Butterfly Wings
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous scraplift, lovely photo of your graduation
    • littlekiwi
      @Angela Toucan believe it or not, that photo wasn't even during or immediately after my graduation....it was about 6 hours later at a train station waiting for a train!
    • cfile
      Well done Jennifer and terrific lift! I knew you could do it! Great graduation photo... I love it on the kraft nuetral background and how it just pops here in the gallery! I love the inky stamps behind your photo as a matte and the addition of the scallop trim and the grad cap.. perfection!!! Love the simplicity here allowing your beautiful photo to shine! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the May Scraplift Challenge. Congratulations your page is also a Froggy Fav for May!
    • littlekiwi
      @cfile, I totally changed photo and kit and it came together in about 10 mins! When it works, it works
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      @littlekiwi That's a beautiful photo of you. I would be really flustered and definitely not up to photos waiting for a train after a big event like that.
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am posting my pages, but saw this and thought I come give you a hugg, I haven't been well, hence absence, will try catch up soon... you are always an example of hard work, intelligence and perseverance, hope you are doing as well as one possibly can in this madness of world we are living, will come back later to catch up with your gallery properly!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      and Congrats on the FRoggy fave!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • ajm
      Congrats on the Froggy! It's a beautiful page! Love the photo!
    • QuiltyMom
      This is amazing!! I love the elements you used - and congrats on the froggy fave!!! Thanks for lifting my page, too!!
    • amandaresende
      awesome take on the challenge! love the colors and great pic of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    May 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).