RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-May 2021-Dotcomkari x 2-My Own Self Worth

Scraplift Challenge-May 2021-Dotcomkari x 2-My Own Self Worth
RJMJ, May 24, 2021
Description:
Scraplifts Really Are The Best!!!...I Had Fun Perusing! Each Gallery!...But Settled On Dotcomkari ...I Like Her Mixed Media/Art Journal-y...Interesting! & Fun Style!...I Actually Chose 2 Pages To Scraplift!...& I Combined Them Together To Create My Page!...Thanks! For The Inspiration!!!...

The First Layout By dotcomkari That I Chose Is : Stronger Than I Feel : Link Below : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/stronger-than-i-feel.443899/

And The Second One Is The Beauty Within : Link Below : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/the-beauty-within.439822/

*To Create My : My Own Self Worth Layout-I Used:

*The Brand NEW! May 2021 : Mixed Media Monthly : Know Your Worth : Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies

*Mixed Media Monthly : May 2021 : Add-On : Oh Yes You Can : Rachel Jefferies
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Fantastic lift Rhonda, and I love that you are making it uniquely yours by lifting 2 pages into 1.. how cool.. the dark bg with all the purple pops is wonderful and I LOVE that photo of you blended into the page. Fantastic! Great choices of word strips for journaling and I love all the flowery bits and all.. fabulous composition and placement.. gorgeous page and also a Froggy Fav for May! Congratulations and thank you for playing along with the May Scraplift Challenge... Brilliant page!
      RJMJ and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      This page is truly brilliant. Everything about it, amazing.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Wow. This page is stunning!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      Say What!!! This is simply stunning! The way it all pops off that black background is superb!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @cfile Oh! WOWZERS!!!...Thank You! So Very Much!...A Froggy Favorite Is Always So Very Much Appreciated By Me!...Another Very Personal Layout Of Mine!...Thank You! For Acknowledging My Layout!!!...And For All Of Your Very Kind Comments!!!...Positivity! Always Goes A Long Way!!!...:bk...
      cfile likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @trekmom @QuiltyMom @Sokee Nice To See You All Here!...It Strikes Me Right In The Heart When Such Positive! Comments Are Left On My Pages!!!...And Inspires Me To Go On Creating!!!...Thank You! All So Very Much!!!...:bk...
      QuiltyMom and trekmom like this.
    • cfile
      @RJMJ you are so welcome.. It was well deserved!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    302.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).