Angela Toucan

Hands

Hands
Angela Toucan, Oct 8, 2019
Description:
For week 1 of the October Art Journaling Muse.
Credits:
Maker's Gonna Make Lilypad Collab.
Hand Print, used as a mask, from Breaking Point by Captivated Visions aka Rachel Jefferies.
Additional Word art items from Sew Happy by Kristin Aagard, and Sewing Memories Designed by Soco.
MrsPeel, Dalis and cinderella like this.
    • yellowpeep
      Oooh, I like the hands! Your shadowing is lovely and I like the areas that look burned.
      [​IMG]
    • Angela Toucan
      @yellowpeep thank you, and thank you for another kiss Bart.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I absolutely love this, Angela. What a wonderful creative way to use this week's muse.
    • mcurtt
      I love this! And I love how you feature hands for creativity & handmade things.
    • Dalis
      I love that you gals are taking this to a bit more meaningful. I didn't even thought of my hands because I have "man hands". LOL!!
    • MrsPeel
      so beautiful Angela!!!! love the text in the corner, the hands, beautiful soft feeling, I never liked my hands, well, more like I don;t like my nails, always had an idea of the hand/nails I wanted and mine are NOT them LOL but never thought about them as the fruit of creativity....you really shine with this!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).