mcurtt

2019-10_October-TLP_AJ_01_Best-Feature_web

2019-10_October-TLP_AJ_01_Best-Feature_web
mcurtt, Oct 11, 2019
Description:
Credits: Little Butterfly Wings - Life Is Hard Work; Back to Bed; Life Is Feeling Blue; M3 May 2018 Add-On.
MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love blue eyes! I always wished I had "colored" eyes. My youngest has blue eyes (hubby has green and I have brown, so we weren't expecting that recessive gene to come out). I'm completely fascinated by eye color, so this page really resonates with me. I love how you included so many different pairs of eyes! Really creative page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @SeattleSheri Thanks, Sheri. They are all mine throughout the years. :-)
    • SeattleSheri
      @mcurtt I thought they might all be yours, but I wasn't 100% sure. Such a pretty color!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a fantastic page, Marilyn!! My eyes have changed colors, too. They used to be brown and now they're almost green. Fascinating take on this challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks! Actually they haven't changed color, just different lighting, some indoors, some outdoors, some cloudy days, some bright sunlight.
    • flowersgal
      What a creative and fun layout with all those photos of your eyes. I like how you varied the size of them slightly and overlapped several. Just goes to show what I difference the environment makes on our photos.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Marilyn, love the creative and fabulous blue eyes page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Marilyn... I am here laughing very very loud (safe as it is midday thirty or so! LOL) with your post in the forum!!!!! LOve it that you made the effort to make a new page, love every page you produce....and this is another wonderful show of talent!!!!
      Sometimes we just need to go with the not so deep meaning and just bring a playful feel to what we are doing..... it is a very long subject, (and I talk too much so I free you of having to read/listen LOL) I have been making the effort precisely to do that.... just mindless play...I tend to have the feeling everything in the page needs to mean something and ends up consuming my brain and time..... anyway, even if you wanted to go for playful.... I think the result of your idea is actually incredibly meaningful....I doubt any other (silent) part of us tells as much as our eyes!!!! I do NOT find it creepy, it has a modern feel and depth, and, of course, your eyes are beautiful and very expressive!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Oct 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).