A-M

Monthly Muse #2 - Teeth

Monthly Muse #2 - Teeth
A-M, Oct 13, 2019
Description:
Credits: Photo of false teeth from the web.
tooth brush from Wanderlust by Pink Reptile Designs; everything else from M3_Aug2018 ( paper by LWEE and dots and grey paint by Paula Kesselring with some recolouring)
font _ The Anne-Marie ( custom made by Heather Joyce)
blueberries and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Anne Marie this is such an awesome page!!!! haven't read it all (3 am now!!) but your mum saying you must have been behind the door.... I am laughing hysterically... I ll come back in a few hours to comment properly... LOVE YOU, love THIS!!!!
      A-M likes this.
    • cfile
      Anne-Marie, I love how you documented this and that you used your custom made font too.. the blending is well done and so sorry that you have had that struggle since childhood but so glad you have made the best of it over the years. The blending of the photo into the bg with the tooth brush is perfection.
      A-M likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      first of all, apologies it is taking me long to get back to you all, then I agree with Christa in every way, and now I read properly through... I'm with you with all my heart.... it happened to me in my mid 50s (when I started loosing my teeth) and I was lucky the first partial dentures were very alike my own teeth but nicer...then I started having issues with dentures after that dentist left the practice... I felt terrible loosing teeth at mid 50s...can't even imagine the pain that must have been at 14.....!!! At least we have the talent of yours making this not good thing into a marvelously gorgeous page!!!!! I think I'm gonna create courage and try to make a page about my own teeth issues.... love that you brought this to share with us, and, like Christa said, amazing blend and the general feel of the page is perfection (as usual!!!) Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).