Week 1_nose

Week 1_nose
Janisn, Oct 7, 2019
Description:
Credits:
NBK - artCrush 20
AAM Blog Hop - NBK, Mommyish, KAargard
    • rlucasmn
      I love the bubbles - and they just fit this layout so well. Great colors and love the layering and blending.
    • Trish
      beautiful work,, love the bubbles
    • Angela Toucan
      such a beautiful page. I love the blending and your use of bubbles and frames
    • mcurtt
      A great page! Loved reading about your nose & freckles (I've got freckles too). And a cute quote to pair with it all.
    • Dalis
      OMG.... I love freckles on people so much!!!!!! I have these hideous moles, yuck, but freckles are so delicate!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh so so beautiful!!!!!!! the page is wonderfully composed with the two photos, the silhouette and the bubbles give it a soft, fly kind of feel, your photos are beautiful and yes, your nose is so beautiful!!!! also love freckles!!! and nothing strange at all, I, for example, had a nose cosmetic surgery.... I begged my parents, as it was so big, and my dad gave it to me as my 18th birthday present (he refused to do it before) I was lucky the surgeon was a very leveled guy, gave me a nose that looks natural, if I don't tell, isn't noticeable...because at the time (the 70s! in South America) lots of girls were left with noses that were too small or the surgery didn't go according to plan!!! You are very beautiful, Jan, gorgeous page, (apologies for the delay, but honestly wasn't in shape to come comment from the heart, so I rather wait and do it properly! :)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).