Family

Family
LynnZant, Aug 7, 2018
Description:
Today, Tomorrow, Always by Dawn Inskip and G&T Designs
Fonts are adelline, Amazone BT, and Bank Gothic
TFL!

Journaling:
Family is a mystery to me. If these women wrote anything down about themselves, I'll never know. Even my own mother didn't share much with me about herself or anyone else in our family. There are four generations shown in this photo with my mother being the baby. And that, sadly, is all I know.
wvsandy and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      Oh Lynn, so very sorry that you do not know much about your family. I love the gorgeous way you scrapped this and the flower clusters are fabulous. The photo is wonderful too. It is so hard when you have photos and not much info on them. I love the 4 generation picture here. You scrapped this beautifully. I love all the grungy paint blended into the background with some of the newsprint transparency. the colors here are very vintage and perfect for your photo. An Aug. Froggy Fav!
      LynnZant likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful photo. At least you are able to identify the 4 generations. What a treasure that is. Lovely layout.
      LynnZant likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Well-deserved Froggy Fave. Your layout is simply stunning! LOVE your framing with all those lovely flowers, and the grungy paint just adds to the heritage feel of the layout. And that photo is so cool. Like Christa, I'm sorry that you don't know more about the stories of those in the photos, but you scrapped it beautifully.
      LynnZant likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so sad that you know nothing about them, but your layout is so beautiful
      LynnZant likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    LynnZant
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).