Family
carrie1977, Aug 6, 2018
Description:
Anecdotal by Allison Pennington

Journaling: Family has always been super important to me and I want you both to feel the same way. So, when we had the opportunity to meet up with Dillon and Taylor for dinner while in Santa Cruz, I jumped at the chance. I want you all to know one another since you are cousins. It's important that you have a relationship with one another. I wish we lived closer so that you all can see each other more often. As long as I can, I will continue to create moments where we can meet up...even if it's just for dinner.
KarenB and nhudao like this.
    • cfile
      Love the group photo Carrie and I loved reading your journaling. Yup.. definitely important to get everyone together.. I think it was simpler when we grew up as most of the family lived near by.. now everyone is everywhere. I am glad for technology as phone calls are generally no cost for long distance and face time is readily available to keep up close even as we live far away. I love the clean and simple scrap here making the photo and title work of Family word art the focus of your page.. perfect! Thanks for joining in the journaling challenge!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).