RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-August-Family Matters-Family Means:All

Journaling Challenge-August-Family Matters-Family Means:All
RJMJ, Aug 8, 2018
Description:
Great Challenge!...I Love Doing Challenges That Are About Family..My Family Means Everything To Me & I Certainly Am Glad & Grateful To Have Them All In My Life...There Were/Are Times In My Life When I Need Them More Than I Should But They Are Always There For Me...So Much That It Shocks Even Me...At Some Of The Worst Times In My Life They Were The Only Thing Keeping Me Going...xoxo...#Familylove...

*For My Family Means:All Layout-I Used*

*Live For Today-Bundle-Dawn Inskip
*Pearfect:Mixed Media Artistry-Rachel Jefferies
*Newsworthy:Mixed Media Collages-Rachel Jefferies
*Farm Fresh-Pink Reptile Designs
wvsandy, KarenB and TeaWithLemon like this.
    • cfile
      WOW!!! RJMJ this is Exquisite!!!! Your blending is top knotch as that is one perfect photo as you said here with your word art. The holding of hands and how the lighting is hitting between the buildings in that old town. The pops of red in the boders and paint splats.... Fantastic composition too... WOW! Gosh I love this and it is definitely a Froggy Fave!! Gorgeous page!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is gorgeous - beyond gorgeous! I love everything you've done! What a work of art! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile and RJMJ like this.
    • Tanyia
      Wow, is right. Seriously this is such a beautiful and inspiring artsy page. I can not scrap like this for the life of me but you are a perfect example of how to do it well. This is a beautiful work of art. I can see this printed on canvas and hung. Gorgeous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      WoWzers!...Thanks So Much To Everyone For Their Amazing & Wonderful Comments!...I Really Do Appreciate This A Lot!...And A Special Thanks To cfile For Choosing My Layout As Froggy Favorite!...This Is So Awesome & Means So Much!!!...Smiles & Thanks!...:cloud9
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      this is so stunning! so eye-catchingly wonderful. wowzers.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • appellief
      LOVE this! Wow, perfect setting, perfect summary, perfect layout :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    650.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).