Day6_ChristmasinJuly2019_web
flowersgal, Jul 24, 2019
Description:
Day 6 - Christmas in July 2019
Supplies:
Sabrina's Creations - We; Embrace Life
KarenB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Yep, that pretty much sums it all up. Your kit selections turned out well for this Christmas photo. Great job!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This makes me chuckle, Patsy. That's exactly the way it is! My brother used to call the kids "little locusts". We were wading in wrapping paper and had to be careful not to pick a gift up in the debris. Love your picture and layout!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - thanks. I like using a kit on the day I purchase it before I "forget" about it! The chaos was worse when the grands were little. But in a small house with lots of people in one room it's just a fact of life that we've adjusted to.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - Glad you got a chuckle. I suspect many moms and grandmoms can relate. Now Larry brings in big garbage bags before everyone starts opening gifts and walks around collecting crumbled wrapping paper and ribbons throughout the time.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal My hubby used to sit down by the kids and TRY to keep up with them - it was impossible, but at least he tried. LOL
      flowersgal likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Really nice. I esp like the way you did the title! What font or alpha is that?
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @redplaid3 - The font is Nightcall Upright Bold. I think I paid $1 for it at Creative Fabrica and it has 4 different versions. I stretched it somewhat for this title.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).