Cherylndesigns

10DOC Day 5 Then and Now

10DOC Day 5 Then and Now
Cherylndesigns, Jul 24, 2019
Description:
Of course, my before and after has to be the radical change in climate. My journaling talks about how hard it is to get in the Christmas Spirit when you live in the heat.

Credits: PaulaKesselring_basicwhite_2-4; lbw_AllWrappedUpS_wa4, wa12; lbw_sotakeshape_pp_5_border.
KarenB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I wondered where you were! Beautiful Michigan pic! And I love that Santa hat on your flag pole. A great decoration for it. LOL. Your TN is looking AWESOME!!!!!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes, we were in beautiful Michigan and I still miss it. That picture was our backyard - we looked out over a ravine and a woods. My TN is getting very full. I bought a new one the other day - I can't believe I've been so good at filling it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Tree City
      I hear that. I grew up in MI and then we moved to Texas. :cornfused Your photos are a definite "before" and "after," which can be so tough to understand if you've always lived in either the North or the South (so you're used to one but not the other). Anyway, a gorgeous TN page! Love the border!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Tree City Thanks so much, Sara! It's definitely not an easy transition! I still miss Spring and Fall terribly and also part of the snow.
      Tree City likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a great comparison, Cheryl. It certainly would be an adjustment. I'm loving your TN pages with the cute little borders.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much, Patsy! It's a huge adjustment! I guess if a person is born and raised here (like Asher), they don't know anything else, but it's HOT!! I don't like that part, but just try to embrace wherever I live. "Bloom Where You're Planted".
    • bcgal00
      Great page! That's how I feel about moving from Ontario and having snow at Xmas to living in BC where, although its not a hot climate,it's a rainy one so we don't often see snow and if so,only an inch or two before it disappears.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bcgal00 Thanks so much, Rae. Changing climate is a big deal and nobody understands that until they actually do it. I'll never get used to "hot Christmas's".
    • redplaid3
      Love your doodles!
    • Cherylndesigns
      redplaid3 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    66.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).