mcurtt

2019-07_July-TLP_Xmas_Day05_Then-&-Now_web

2019-07_July-TLP_Xmas_Day05_Then-&-Now_web
mcurtt, Jul 24, 2019
Description:
Credits: Kristin Aagard - Home for the Holidays. Sahlin Studio - Chesterfield, Oh What Fun.

Journaling reads: So much has changed over the years. In the top photo, it was my second Christmas, in 1954. Grandparents, parents, uncles and aunt, brothers, a flurry of activity and a crowded living room. Fast forward to Christmas Day in 2018, and while John is the addition, only Joe and I remain from the original family group. Ray is living in Florida with his wife. Everyone else has passed. Pretty sad, actually, but we try to make the best of it.
cinderella likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Such fun seeing older and newer photos together. You left both of yours b&w which makes for a cohesive page. I left my newer one in color as another instance of how things have changed -- in 1960 there was only b&w.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Awwwwwww there's a great "then" picture - just like the pictures we've all been describing. Love the "now" picture, too. Great page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I just adore then and now pages! Such great design with the everything running vertically down the page and the banner across the bottom.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • marijke
      1954 - 2018 is a long time span ... a pity that you only have two left ...
      You have used beautiful papers to add some color to your layout
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love the b/w pics and the darker tones work so well with this design!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Love the nontraditional colors that work so well with the pictures and the touch of green ensures the Christmas feel.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).