kelley

Currently March 2019

Currently March 2019
    • keepscrappin
      What a great recap page of your current likes!
      kelley likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Kelly LOVE the page!!! (as usual with you!) I can't read properly because the font is a bit difficult for mw to read, but I get the general info, I LOVE The Reside nt & Good Doctor!!! (I made a page in the weekend about it!!!) also still watching Greys (we missed the series when Derek died, but picked up the following year) and if you like med series, Amazon Prime Video has a new one I watched in 3 days!!! is called New Amsterdam and is fabulous!!!! In the drinking department we also have similar tastes!!! I had to reduce coffee (which I used to drink a LOT!!) for health reasons but also always loved herbal and fruit teas, I drink hot most of the time but I have been making iced herbal teas we keep in the fridge in summer, not sure if you guys get Twinnings teas over there? if so, and as you like Chamomile (also a fav of mine!!!) they have 2 that I find great: Chamomile and Lime Flower, and Chamomile with Honey & vanilla (my daughter's favorite! we also drink a lot of Apple & Pear green Tea, and I am starting to learn to dry fruit and leaves to make our own for summer!!!
      anyway, I ll leave before you get bored of me LOL Love the page design, of course! the intense pink is lovely, so aligned with the spring feeling, love how you used the alpha letters to lead each title word, gorgeous hand made feel in general, and, as usual, your shadows rock!!!!!!!!! Awesome page!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    kelley
    Date:
    Mar 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).