UsCurrently032019JC
AnotherAmanda, Mar 4, 2019
Description:
March 2019 - Journaling Challenge - Currently
  • Watching - (Ben) Blippi or Color Crew (Me) Last Week Tonight With John Oliver
  • Listening (Ben) Wheels on the Bus (Me) 97.3 when I drive
  • Eating (Ben) Pizza, Cheese, Happy Tot, gold fish (Me) More salads, Less meat
  • Drinking (Ben) Milk, Chocolate Milk, watery apple Juice or Babbas (Me) Mostly Water, Iced Tea when out
  • Loving (Ben) Toy vehicles, LEGO, giraffes and Foxy (Me) My new iPhone 8 Plus (And of course my entire family).
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Elements and Papers - Shutterbug, Duly Noted (One Little Bird)
Styles - Shadows (One Little Bird, Mommyish)
MrsPeel and Christina W like this.
    • TiggerRMS
      I love this! I’ve always wanted to do this with my niece! I love the filmstrips and the black & white photos and the journaling cards are perfect! Great layout!
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE that you did the two of you!!!!!!!! in our case Sarita (DD) usually is watching same as me, a d same goes for eating, but I think I wll take the inspiration and make a you & me page too!!!! I went to check because I wasn't sure it was exactly 97.3, (my short term memory is almost in-existent LOL) but yes, we listen to the same ardio! (taken that I think you are in the other side of the world to me?) Here is Leading Britain's Conversation, is a talk show where people call in to discuss the them if the hour....it used to be London's Biggest Conversation and they would talk about current London's stuff... it got a bit too big for my taste but I listen to it in the kitche a lot (I have a radio there) I haven't been doing much driving lately but I think I would crash the car if I listened to them whilst driving... LOL LOVE the page, love so much the photo strips!!!! great contrast with the B&W and love those cards!!! awesome page (as usual!!!) love it!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    669.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).