Currently March
carrie1977, Mar 4, 2019
Description:
Storyteller 2018 Welcome Bag Month Stamps and December 2018 Storyteller - Year in Review Add-On by Just Jaimee
MrsPeel, lulyg14 and FarrahJobling like this.
    • MrsPeel
      it never goes "just good" with you, you know... every page is a master piece and the perfection of elegance going hand ion hand with perfect story telling.....!!! LOVE your always elegant style, the beauty of the neutral here, so beautiful and delicate the cluster with the tittle, super creative composition all together!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have Amazon Prime ad like medical stuff, I watched last week New Amsterdam...couldn't stop and watched the entire series in 3 days LOL... I am now suffering with Homeland on Netflix.... though now in season 6 beginning and I am so stressed out by it I think I will stop LOL Gorgeous page Carrie, as always, you shine with beauty and elegance!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).