StefanieS

Currently

Currently
StefanieS, Mar 6, 2019
Description:
For the journaling Challenge and the Love our Designers, Pink Reptile Designs: I used Blue Skies Papers, Elements and Alphas.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Karen
      This is such a fabulous "currently" page! I really need to do one of these soon too because I always love looking back at these types of pages in my older books. They are great snapshots of life. :)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Ferdy
      love those photos, really a great currently page, great take on the challenge!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love all the photos and the design
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh Stefanie!!!!!! this is SO so very beautiful!!!!! you always bring something new to the page, and everything you make is a bit more of an insight into your life... which is always a delight!!!! LOVE the photos, and the placement of them takes the eye all over the page, LOVE that Mirjam's dolly, how you added something to each square, the word art in the cat's picture looks like they both were created to go together, love the details, love how your title is made with the little tiles alpha and stitched , so beautifully elegant!!!!!!!! As usual, your page shines, full of delightful moments...enjoy the gorgeous sky!!!!!! Love the page all the way!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).