Description:
Paislee Press Good Morning and Joie de Vivre JCs
Allison Pennington For the Love of Journaling Emphatic and Proofed brushes
Allison Pennington Careless and Painted lines
Allison Pennington tape from MPM Troubled
Sara Gleason tag from MPM Snapshot
Mommyish heart from Tater's Meow Mix
Ali Edwards word art stamp
MrsPeel, Tree City and KarenW like this.
    • jk703
      I'm loving the clean lines, blocking and all the white space on a filled layout!
      Christina W likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Christina!!!!!! so so very beautiful!!!!!!!! LOVE the page protector, the white, all that elegance, the perfection of your shadows, the most beautiful way to compose and super well placing each card with the perfect elements or the text, in a way that all is perfectly balanced!!!!!!!! this is so amazingly awesome....LOVE the highlighters in the text and how crazy you watch Agata Raisin!!!!! I think I watched a couple of episodes, need to get back to it!!! I can;t remember if she is British or where, but remember loving what I watched!!!! and OMG to the Pad Thai!!!!!! we used to go to Wagamama (not sure id you have it around you( and their pad thai is the best, now we have then delivered so Sarita stops me eating more than I should LOL The page is so amazing, and then I look at your credits list and the page means even more.... you have perfectly combined the designers and pieces so so well!!!!!!!!! LOVE this so so much, will have to share!!!!
      into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      and, of course...
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).