sharonb

Slowscrap112520

Slowscrap112520
sharonb, Nov 25, 2020
MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • kimingvtx
      Hugs especially this week! Some weeks are just hard to get through. Your page is beautiful though!
    • MrsPeel
      Sharon, even though I couldn't read the whole journaling, I know is about the death of your mum, oldest brother and maybe someone else? I wish I had the words, but I know the feeling... hoping I can reach you in spirit with a virtual hug... my dad left us 2 years ago, he was 90, I thought I was kinda prepared for that, him being old but also us living like 7000 n miles apart.... but, hey, I don't think we are ever prepared for the love ones to go.... love the page, the photo is beautiful, they were both beautiful people, can tell that that was inside and out, by the look on their eyes... and your brother looks the spitting image of a Latin American actor, can;t remember if he is Argentine or Brazilian, I ll try search my memory , but is the same face, just his hair is darker in the Latin guy :) the wood panel in the back of the photo is perfect for the papers and cards you used, is all harmonious and so very beautiful, as you do!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    sharonb
    Date:
    Nov 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).