kimingvtx

11 Mixed Emotions

11 Mixed Emotions
kimingvtx, Nov 25, 2020
Description:
Thanks for the speed scrap and chat! It was great talking to you all!
All paper and elements from Lilypad Collab - All The Feels part 2 and 3 (Mostly part 3)
Papers -- Gina Miller, Dawn Inskip, Tangie Baxter
Alphas -- Etc by Danyale, Mommyish
Thought card with face -- Tangie Baxter
Wordstrips -- Dawn Inskip
arrow -- Rebecca McMeen
Journal Card -- Little Butterfly Wings
Sticker style -- Mommyish #293 on alphas

Journaling: November 25, 2020 Kathryn helped me put up the Christmas tree. I had to get another smaller tree for my Grapevine ornaments! I have so many mixed emotions right now. I’m so glad that Kathryn and Silas live near us and will share Thanksgiving with us, but I miss Kevin and Amy so much. Because of stupid COVID-19, we haven’t hugged them since January. This photo was taken shortly before they went back to Austin in January. I miss them so much! I am holding on to HOPE that the vaccines will be here in the next few months so I can go see them and hug them! My emotions have run the gamut the last few months.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Kim..... I know the feeling so so very well..... (we live 7000 miles away from family, so it isn;t just now with the wile world in turmoil, we used to travel every year for 6 months when I was working...then after the operations failed and I had to stop.... the trips started being every year, then a couple , then 3.. 4... now it has been 6 years, and I couldn't be there for my dad's passing in 2018, Thank God, my family is marvelous and they sent my mum in 2018 after my dad passed...but I do know that feeling :( Now I have to say, as much as the first few months of lock down did not really affected us (actuality helped on Sarita's side) this time it has hit me very hard....and not just the whole chat was (os always) something that lifts my spirits, but you being there from the very start, that was the best present!!!! I don;t think I ended up writing to you that evening? Promise I will get it together, I was in a lot of pain with my arms, couldn;t sleep in the past couple of days till yesterday night, anyway, promise I will do, mainly as you have been in our conversations with some family, and in one case it was Sarita who brought you up!!!! I sure hope, with all my heart, that these new vaccines will work, but to be honest I think we may have at least another 6 months to know id they are safe for all.... but here ALWAYS with you in our prayers. It was amazing to have you at the chat, and so beautifully put the sentiment here in the page...the title can very well fit me right now too!!!! we ll talk soon!!!!! Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      kimingvtx likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Nov 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).