Cherylndesigns

November Slow Scrap With Cynthia

November Slow Scrap With Cynthia
Cherylndesigns, Nov 25, 2020
Description:
JJ-Holed Up pp and elements.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOLOLOL so right you are, my sister!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE trhe way you "shouted" this one!!!!!!!!! super awesome filling on the page, , beautifully translated feelings!!!!!! Things haven't been very good around here, I know I should really catch up with you, I have been in a really anxious mood -Sarota's health issue is still un resolved and more- plus , for all that we were ok in summer, this weather is killing me :( I'm pushing myself to s crap and be present , so promise will try my best, I look at your house's foundation every7 day, that light coming through the beams gives me hope and calms down my anger, plus brings you to the front of my mind (you are always in my heart!!!) we ll talk soon!!!! Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel OH, My Sister LOVE - your sweet comments always mean so much to me. I'm so glad that you're enjoying my house pictures. Those pictures absolutely are Heaven sent, that's for sure. I'm SO happy that they give you joy. I'm so sorry Sarita is still having problems, my love. I think of both of you all the time and we'll talk soon. Thanks for finding the strength to do what you do, DEAR ONE. :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    • mcurtt
      Perfect word art for these strange times.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).