BevG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so very pretty
      BevG likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful .. love the colours ..
      BevG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and cute photo of you two. I love the big title and the way you have encircled the O with a wreath.
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you have no idea how happy it made me to see your page in the thread!!!!!! we have been having a hard time, for all we didn;t suffer in the first lock down, this one has hit us both really bad, especially as Sarita is having health issues :( so I haven't been around much really, but trying to get caught up properly with everyone...and seeing your page made me so much happier than I was!!!!!! So glad you had time and wish to make this page, is GORGEOUS!!!!!! love the take on the template, the wonderful way you embellished, and those eyes that smile.... love you two, so beautifully masked!!!!!! wonderful as always, Bev!!!!!!! Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      BevG likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Absolutely wonderful page, congrats on the FF and GSO!
    • BevG
      Thank you so much @MrsPeel!! What a nice surprise. Thank you for your kind words. We need to talk soon.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love that you are spreading joy like this and the wreath and santa stamp in the 'o' as well as that realistic watercolour backgrd is just beautiful with your photo Bev!
      BevG and MrsPeel like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Nov 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).