Segovia
janedee, Mar 24, 2020
Description:
Credits: NBK Designs - Poppin Blossoms - https://the-lilypad.com/store/nbk-Poppin-Blossoms.html
MrsPeel, Donitab and cinderella like this.
    • SharLamb
      Talk about The Bold and the Beautiful! Wow. Love the perspective of the title, and the blend into the photo. The birds and the doodle complete it perfectly. This is also something very different, which I especially enjoy.
      janedee likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your beautiful layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today!
      janedee likes this.
    • janedee
      @Karen Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my page. I loved the challenge!
      Karen likes this.
    • janedee
      @Karen Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my page. I loved the challenge!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG to this Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually not sure why I am surprised, every page of yours is a wonderful master piece, but I think you have taken this challenge to a marvelous higher level!!!!!! BRILLIANT typography, awesome photo blend, you are so hugely talented!!!!! Congratulations on being featured on the blog!!!!!!
      And (maybe should have started by saying) Apologies for the delay in getting here....we were having health issues even before the virua craze hit.... so millions of apologies.
      This is super awewsome, thanks so so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      janedee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    janedee
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).