Sara Gleason Petals Four
Just Jaimee, DYD2016-stitching and March 2017 BYOC stitching
Just Jaimee, March18 Spring Stamps
Bella Gypsy, Boyzone staple
Little Butterfly Wings, May18 M3 Add-On paper
Bella Gypsy, Messy Bun & Getting Stuff done Alpha
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      A purple store - really?!!! How funny. Beautifully scrapped with all the purple! :)
      Electra likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Cool place and cool layout in your signature bold colors!!! Awesome!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know, I didn't even need to check who this page was from, I knew from far it was you!!!!!!!!! and you made a page so SOOOOOOOOOoooooo super cool as you do, but probably this is a bit louder and the purple is something we love around here (Sarita made me paint her room pink and purple when she was 5...we only changed it in 2012 (she was 16 I think) I love purple for clothing and shoes, accessories in general, but have a bit of a problem using it well in pages.... which here you are giving a master class!!!!! LOVe how I know your personality is, always felt it through your pages, plus in the past few years we have spoken one to one in occasions and you have come to many chats....and I know exactly, and I love you with all my heart....this page lifts my spirits, and , oh , would I love going to this store? you bet!!!! love the way you showed it to us, with the stitches and the framing so fun and full of movement, the gorgeous alpha for the title and those Petals from Sara that are awesome.... everything here is like you, and I LOVE it as much as I love YOU!!!!!!!!!

No problem about not being in the chat, though I love you and your presence, I know not always possible... (and you cracked me up with the having to work for a living thing!!!!) Hope we will be able to be in the chat room together soon!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      #1 I love this page and would love this store.
      #2 I love purple too, my room was painted lilac when I was a teenager.
      #3 You need to retire.
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      NO WAY there really is a Purple Store? You know, I used to be the "anti-purple" because I always think of that book "When I Am Old, I Shall Wear Purple" but it's really growing on me. Maybe that's because I'm getting old?????:crazy3
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @mcurtt you are so sassy these days. :lmao I love it. And yes to #3.
      @cherylindesigns we're all getting old. And purple looks great on us old chicks!:queen
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love you toooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    273.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).