julianz

20 Feb Slow Scrap

20 Feb Slow Scrap
julianz, Feb 20, 2020
Description:
For the slow scrap challenge 20/2/20 - I used the second vertical column in the challenge grid (word art, strings, flowers, 2 frames)

Credits:
Problem Solver by Bella Gypsy
Stay Positive by Becca Bonneville
Find your Wild Wordart by Bella Gypsy
Beautiful Noise by Becca Bonneville
FrameOMania 2 by Kim Jensen
Bloom & Grow Collab by TLP
Cattitude by Rachel Jefferies
Glow by Lynn Grieveson
Life in Harmony Fall by Designed by Soco
Project Mouse essential flowers by Sahlin Studios
Remember by Designed by Soco
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I love how you used the string - it pulls the layout together beautifully! Your flower clusters are great too :)
    • redplaid3
      I'm always afraid of hexagons for some reason. I don't know how to use them in a layout, but you do! Nice job!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I would like, first of all, to thank you for the presence in the chat... I was a bit terrified as it was a LONG time since I hosted, then I couldn't log in and I thought there was none in the chat room....then I thought, that's it, none likes me anymore LOL
      but you were all there and I had a great time, and your presence was great :) Always love to be able to talk in real time....it is a bit like getting closer...and getting to know people beyond what your pages tell me about you... so, thanks for that... and how beautiful the page is!!!!!!! Love the geometric lines of the frames balanced by the curly strings, gorgeous embellishment and super shadows!!!! and the words .... the way I feel with The Pad's family.... I am in very bad health, and scrapping is my main therapy....but here, apart from the scrapping, I get the marvel of this community... :) I am a lot slower lately than I was, but will get back to your gallery with more time, so I give you a proper visit!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      @redplaid3 funny thing... I am a bit like that too!!! not just hexagons, but some other geometric shapes... maybe because it tales me outside the lines of what I think a photo should be? is a bit un founded but thought funny we have the same kind of thing!!!!
      also, thank you for being around commenting in the gallery, you are such an amazing woman, just having you around makes me happier!!!!!
    • MrsPeel
      oh @julianz ...forgot to mention: I saw the note in the thread that you apologized about not linking the credits..... which you are not obliged to do, but I was like that even before being Polly, I like making something for the designers I buy stuff from.... so I love the fact that you had the thought... apart from that, I LOVE the using different designers in one page, so magically well combined as you did here...... fabulous credits list!!!!!! that makes me love a bit more even!!!!!!!!!
      :circles
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    julianz
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).