marijke

20-02_slow-scrap-19-feb-copy

20-02_slow-scrap-19-feb-copy
marijke, Feb 20, 2020
Description:
Slow Scrap- TODAY (2/19)
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/slow-scrap-today-2-19-2pm-est.70147/#post-1226975

Designed by Soco
We'll Always Have Paris | Kit
Spread your wings
Choose happy

photo: pixabay

Thanks for looking
MrsPeel, Lisa B and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      That photo is so atmospheric! Beautiful, clean layout with perfect shadowing. That little bow is such a sweet touch too :beat
      marijke likes this.
    • Sokee
      What a wonderful photo! I love how you framed it, the shadows are so pretty!
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      KarenB likes this.
    • redplaid3
      So clean and elegant!!
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @marijke looks like you've already been to Paris! So let's try Italy!!! LOL!
      marijke likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh my friend...... this is amazing!!!!!!! The Trocadero is one of my most loved places in the world..... Sarita my daughter kept telling me since she was 5 that she wanted to go Paris and see the Eiffel Tower.... when she was 10, we finally managed to go Paris, took my mum, and I will always have in my heart that feeling of coming out of the Metro at The Trocadero and having the fabulous view of the tower...... your photo here has a marvelous angle, and the minimalist style that you wonderfully do.... gorgeous feel, wonderful visuals, and I am traveling to Paris in my mind and heart, couldn't be better!!!!!!!!
      No worries about the chat, I do love having you in the chats but I know if I had grandchildren, I would want to spend every minute with them !!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      @MrsPeel Thank you Cynthia ... you are so kind ...
      redplaid3 and MrsPeel like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).