Slow Scrap 2.19.20

Slow Scrap 2.19.20
Lisa B, Feb 20, 2020
Description:
Get Your Read On tp - PRD
Get Your Read On - PRD papers & elements
Fonts: Boopee, The First Case - PRD
    • KarenB
      Beautiful - I love to see children with books! Love how you split that photo, and the bold colours look perfect with the photos. Fab scrap! :)
    • Lisa B
      :beat Thank you!
    • Ferdy
      too cute for words! love your photos and the kit you used here, perfect page!
    • redplaid3
      Pretty colors and love the way you used the alphabet in the background!
    • Lisa B
      @Ferdy @redplaid3 Thank you! It's such a fun kit. I love seeing everyone's book pages!
      redplaid3 and Ferdy like this.
    • mirjam
      OMG how cute is this?!! I love those photos and I love how your embellishing with the letter scatters and paint splatters helps give your page a fun and playful feel!
      redplaid3 and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Lisa, first of all, thank YOU so so much for the presence in the chat room!!!!!! I love being there in real time, I thinkl it allows me to know people a bit bryonf what their pages tell me about their personality, and we have a wonderful creative family here, so that gets some amazing personalitus I love discivering more of in the chats!!!! The page...what can I say...is no secret I am Pink Reptile/ @mirjam 's number 1 fan..... she is on the top of my favorite designers list, now for 10 years!!!! I used to follow her around top buy her stuff!!!! Love how you used the Well Read stuff here, gorgeous take on the template, such sweet photos, the patterns you chose are perfect, love the letters scatter, and that quote....so so marvelous.....!!!! gorgeous page all together!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      redplaid3 and Lisa B like this.
    • Lisa B
      @MrsPeel thank you! I love the chats and always learn something, and I love that I have scrapping gals all over the world to interact with! TLP is the best. Our Pollys are amazing and there is so much talent to be inspired by! Mirjam's designs are a favorite of mine too, she's so creative it's such a pleasure to work with her creations! :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Lisa B
      @mirjam thank you! Your art is a joy to create with!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lisa B
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).