Berniek - MOC6 day 17
berniek, Jan 21, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Fiddle-Dee-Dee - Big Hugs {DD} template
TLP collab - Makers Gonna Make kit
Little Butterfly Wings - Girl Power bundle

English translation:
Berniek. My own name. And because it’s such a unique name, it’s the username I use basically everywhere online. Which is one of the conveniences with a name as mine. What is a pitty, is that many people think it’s a made up name. Or a combination of sorts. Online some people tend to call me Bernie, while that’s truly not my name. When I lived in Canda, a lot of people seemed to not understand how to say or write my name. During my first skiing lesson, I turned into B. Just be, because it was too difficult to write or say my real name. I was fine with it. Luckily in the Netherlands it isn’t a funny name. Unique yes, but also easy. Students or colleagues sometimes make it into something different, such as Bernice or Bernadieke. But oh well. A short while ago Corien told me she found out she had been saying my name wrong for two year, when Sanne corrected her. I am kinda used to people doing this, I react to anything with “ber” or “iek” in it. Sometimes anything with a B. lol. What a name.
    • bestcee
      Now I totally feel bad! I think I called you Bernie once. But I meant it as an affection (like shortening Cynthia to Cyn). I will stick with Berniek. I love your name I think it's so cool! That photo is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
    • berniek
      @bestcee oh no need to feel bad! I’m kinda very used to it.
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    291.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).