Description:
Washi Tape, Something Glittery, Doily/Lace, Handwritten Font, Stitches
Amber Labau - Reflection
Paislee Press - Hello My Name Is
Sahlin Studio - Oh What Fun
Bella Gypsy - Hello Lovely
Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Love that excellent slightly wonky stitching! And your close up photos (drool!). I hope to have a real High Tea one day. The few American attempts I've enjoyed were such fun (and yummy) but we didn't dress, alas. (and I know we weren't terribly accurate. No clotted cream for one)
      Mumma848 likes this.
    • Mumma848
      @Mylinn Thanks :) High tea is becoming quite a thing here in Australia!! You can go out and get it so many places!! And dressing up is a must haha
      Perhaps you should come for a visit ;)
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      @Mumma848 I tried hard to move there and work in the 80s but I had no savings so the Aussie officials wisely said no. It is still on my bucket list. As much as I love trucks, I've got to drive, ride, camp with and such..one of your utes!
      Mumma848 likes this.
    • Shivani
      I love the clean lines in this layout - really nice documentary style. The title font absolutely apt for the subject. Your photos are great and the flower garland's make this such a fun layout to look at. Thanks for sharing and playing BINGO with me!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Mumma848
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    168.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).