Description:
Credits:
- Morning Coffee - Etc. By Danyale
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Morning-Coffee-Kit.html
- Recyclables 55 - Scrapping With Liz
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Recyclables-55-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
lcpereyra likes this.
    • StefanieS
      So sorry to read of your heartache. Sending you a cyber hug!
      Love that you can think of something that brings you joy even while your heart is aching.
      Saar likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      I came here to send you a (((((((hug))))))) too, sounds like you need it! Hope you start feeling a bit better soon. Love that you still found this lovely page within you.
      Saar likes this.
    • LynnG
      So sorry about what is going on for you right now. That sounds tough. Have a virtual hug from New Zealand :-) .... and enjoy your coffee. Love the page :-)
      Saar likes this.
    • cfile
      Sara, I love your page about Starbucks Coffee as I think I have that in my veins instead of blood!! I am so very sorry to hear about your breakup and I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that things will all work out for you. Big hugs.
      Saar likes this.
    • Frumpje
      So sorry you are feeling bad, but your page it beautiful! Xxx
      Saar likes this.
    • gduncan
      I'm so sorry for your hurt and breakup. Please feel this big hug from me! HUG!!!!! Your page is awesome. I'm not a Starbucks coffee drinker, but your layout makes me want to be!
      Saar likes this.
    • *gina*
      So sorry for your breakup. Love your page about Starbucks Coffee.
      Saar likes this.
    • heathert
      I'm so glad you were able to step out of your sadness even for just a bit. I hope your heart heals quietly and well! ♥ I like the diagonal line to your page, from coffee ring to coffee ring, and all the warm textures and patterns.
      Saar likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      I'm sorry for the heartbreak you are going through and love that you were able to take this challenge on in the midst of it all. Your page looks great and how wonderful you have a great friend to lean on. Wonderful layout. Thanks for joining in the challenge!
      Saar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Saar
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).