Cherylndesigns

August Monthly Muse Week 3 (Directional Signs)

August Monthly Muse Week 3 (Directional Signs)
Cherylndesigns, Aug 17, 2018
Description:
I chose "directional signs" for my muse this week. I took these photos in Atlanta, Ga.

Credits: lgrieveson_everydaystories_Template_1; etc_dan_gentlerain_stitchborder; salinstudio_grunge_screw; salinstudio_grunge_noparking; dinskip_FITSand_arrows; BMU_JunkTrunk_paper_tank.
    • mcurtt
      I love the "direction" you took, the angled photos contrasting with the circular shape of the top photo, the smaller insert, the combination of b&w & colored photos. I'm guessing that your "no parking sign" is an element??? :-)
    • AnneofAlamo
      those arrows with the different photo treatments are tantalzingly amazing!!!
    • ArmyGrl
      This is such a fascinating LO! And great pictures too!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt You're funny, Marilyn. You got some good eyes!! I should have had a contest - find the sign that's really an element. I shouldn't have given it away in the credits. Hahaha

Thanks for your great comments, you always "get" the direction I'm going in!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • LynnG
      So creative, I love your take on this!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @AnneofAlamo Thanks, Anne! I was trying to figure out how to tie all of the photos together without being too obvious. So glad the arrows worked the way I wanted them to. Thanks for the great challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ArmyGrl Thanks so much! Those are some of my favorite pictures - my hubby was driving and I was trying to get those shots. I was losing the light fast.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @LynnG Thanks so much, Lynn! I played around with several sketches, but this one really worked for my vision.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    295.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).