RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-August-Signs Of Direction-Week #3-Sense Of Direction

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-August-Signs Of Direction-Week #3-Sense Of Direction
RJMJ, Aug 18, 2018
Description:
I'm Really Glad That I Was Introduced To These Monthly Muse Challenges Recently...I Must Say That I Am Enjoying Them Very Much...I Love The Original & Creative Ideas For Creating Layouts...

*My Layout Is All About Being "Lost...Found...Searching"...Sometimes We All Feel Lost In Our Lives...Sometimes We All Feel Found In Our Lives...Sometimes We All Are Searching For Something In Our Lives...Whether It Is Our Personal Lives Or Our Professional Lives Or Our Sense Of Self...I Think We Can All Relate To The Idea That As People We Are Ever Changing...Ever Evolving...Ever Discovering New Things About Life & New Things About Ourselves...And I Say Yeah!...Let's Embrace The Lost...The Found...And The Searching Part Of Our Lives...This Is What Makes Us Who We Are...Who We Become & Perhaps Who We Want To Be...*

*For My Sense Of Direction Layout-I Used*

*Brooklyn Buntinghill-Bundle-Rebecca McMeen
*Be Who You Are-Dawn Inskip
*Heartsong-In Remembrance Of Dawn Inskip-A Lilypad & Friends Collab
*Dreaming Of Spring-Captivated Visions(AKA Rachel Jefferies)(1 Element Used)
    • cfile
      Beautiful page RJMJ! Love all the blending, word strips, and paint work. Well done and great job n the art muses!!
      SharLamb and RJMJ like this.
    • SharLamb
      I especially like the CS Lewis quote. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” Wonderful collage page .
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      So beautiful and meaningful!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • A-M
      You have some great messages on this. You have put it all together so well.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is awesome! I love these MM challenges, too! All of the messages on your layout are so inspirational. Great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      lovin all the blending, word strips and framing... simply stunning!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    706.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).