RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-November-Week#2-The Power Of Images-Your Own Story-Kick It Up A Notch

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-November-Week#2-The Power Of Images-Your Own Story-Kick It Up A Notch
RJMJ, Nov 22, 2019
Description:
This Was Another Wonderful & Fun Challenge...I Love Large Graphics & So I Have Enjoyed All Of These Challenges So Far...I Did Week#3 First But Now I Am Back Here To Finally Post Week#2...I Gave This One A Bit More Thought Before Proceeding To Create My Layout...I Was Particularly Inspired By This Image:

[​IMG]

*I Liked The Idea Of The 4 Versions Of Herself...So I Used 4 Photos...But With A Twist...2 Photos Used Twice...But With A Slightly Different Focus For Each Photo...With The Latter "Kicking" Photos Somewhat Mimicking The Idea Of Sport/Activity...And Made To Stand Out The Most...Giving Them The Most Impact In The Layout...Similarly But Differently In That I Used 2 Photos To Deliver The Most Punch/Impact Or In This Case "Kick"...Her Legs,Feet & Shoes Also Inspired The Images I Chose To Work With In The Kick Photos...Along With Her Head,Eyes & Headband...(In The Photos Of Her Head...& It's A Winter Hat/Tuque Mimicking The Headband...)...I Also Stuck To Lots Of Blue Shades...With Hints Of Orange...This Was Also Fun For Me Personally...I Created The Background Paper Myself...Using Pieces From Fallscape By Little Butterfly Wings...

*For My Your Own Story:Kick It Up A Notch Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-November-Little Butterfly Wings/Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
*Fallscape-Little Butterfly Wings
    • norton94
      Wow this is amazing! Love the energy and vision. You rocked this challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Love the blue, green, gold combo. There is so much energy here, so much movement, perfect for the challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      wow! Very bold and beautiful! Stunning work on this awesome layout! love all the images and way you have cropped them, and as Marilyn and Krista above have already said, there is a lot of energy and movement in this fabulous page!! Well done!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    381.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).