RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-November-Week #3-Typography-Larger Than Life

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-November-Week #3-Typography-Larger Than Life
RJMJ, Nov 20, 2019
Description:
I'm Funny...I Haven't Even Done The Layout For Week #2 Yet...But I Had An Idea For Week #3...And Here It Is:I Guess You Could Say This Layout Is Somewhat Biographical Right Now...I'm Certainly Unique & Never Boring...I'm Trying To Be Awesome...Trying Hard To Not Look At My Flaws...Trying To Embrace My "New" Life Realizations...But I Am Struggling To Do So...

*For My Larger Than Life Layout-I Used:

*Embrace Elements & WA-Pink Reptile Designs
*Mysterious Fog Overlays-Freezerondigital(1)
    • wombat146
      Wonderful use of all the different wordarts here, and love how the photo supports your positive messages! Very creative and beautifully done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I always love it when word art tells a story, and in this case, your story. Love the blending of the photo, the paint splatters, the bead splatter. It all makes for a page with a positive spin on it. Beautiful AJ layout!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • blueberries
      Love the font mix in the word art - and that little foxy is too cute. I can really get behind the sentiment of this.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a creative page with the different fonts and word art! Great visual storytelling! :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).