RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-November-Week#2-The Power Of Images-Pieces Of Me

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-November-Week#2-The Power Of Images-Pieces Of Me
RJMJ, Nov 23, 2019
Description:
I Really Enjoyed This Challenge...And My Creativity Just Kept On Going...I Was Looking At The Colors Of The November Mixed Media Monthly...Those Pops Of Fuschia Gave Me An Idea For A Layout!...I Wanted It To Be Brighter In Tone Though(The M3 Colors Are More Subtle...)...The Idea That We Are More Than One Piece Of Ourselves...More Than One Person Within Ourselves...We Can Be Many People All Wrapped Up Into One Awesome Person!...So Here I Went With The Power Of Three For The Photos...With The Most Dominant Personality Taking Center Stage...Being That This Would Perhaps Represent The Brightest/Most Powerful...Most Influential...Person That We Are Or Ever Hope To Be...

*For My Pieces Of Me Layout-I Used:Mixed Media Monthly-November-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynne-Marie-Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
Thuria and Dalis like this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful colors! And while it took me a bit, I was able to find your three images. I love the message here.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      Beautifully done! love the whole artistic and creative feel about this! stunning colours and wonderful blending as well!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    369.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).