disneysheryl65

2021 MOC 2

2021 MOC 2
disneysheryl65, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Laugh Often by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic
Makers Gonna Make TLP collab (2 word arts)

Journaling (314 words)
There are so many wonderful reasons that I love to scrapbook. I have always taken lots and lots of pictures – even as a child and teen. Some of my childhood memories are only document by me on a little instamatic flash camera. I had a few photo albums that I would consider scrapbooks over those years. I saved everything. Ticket stubs, programs, travel brochures, you name it! When I discovered Creative Memories in 2000, I was hooked immediately. I even became a consultant. I loved making books for my family, and I love even more watching them look through them. It is so fun to see them relive the memories. For me, I love reliving each moment as I work on my pages. I also really love the creative process. I liked the traditional paper scrapbooking, but I adore digital even more. I love picking out a template or creating my own. I love playing with papers, elements, and color. I love experimenting with other styles and techniques. I would claim to have any particular style because I love them all. Our family has a joke when someone can’t remember something – we say, “Get the scrapbook!”! I have won many arguments that way – LOL. In addition to preserving memories and family history, I have found a community in the online scrapbook world. I participate in monthly challenges to keep me active; I join in on chats and speed scraps and am on a few designer creative teams. It feels really great to have connections all over the world and share stories with people outside of my family. It’s a scrapbook family! I have even met some of these friends in person. Scrapbooking is more to me than just organizing my pictures. It is about telling a story and creating small “works of art”. It also gives me a place that I feel I belong.
chastml and Dalis like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    disneysheryl65
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    283.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).