jagruti patel

MOC JAN 2

MOC JAN 2
jagruti patel, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Sara Gleason - Erit, Daily Story
Sahlin Studio - We are Storytellers Word Art
word count 318
December 2 – YAY!; The yearly order from Blurb has arrived!; This is why I scrap!; The final product of a scrapbooking whenever I can.; A bunch of beautifully bound book of preserved memories.; Looking back and remembering all the things we did over the last year.; The best part is creating all the pages – I love to scrapbook; especially digital scrapbooking – no mess!; I take so many pictures and I am glad to have something to do with them.; They are not just stored on the computer. I scrapbook everything from the little every day moments to the big events.; It is so wonderful to pick up a random book to flip through.; And we have many – Brian says our house is going to sink under the weight of our scrapbooks and Nolan’s reading books. I have a book problem; clearly!; Remembering all the silliness captured and moments we may have forgotten.; Also; as I always say “if it’s not in the scrapbook; it never happened!”; Basically my excuse to take more pictures.; I am happy to have this outlet to create on a regular basis.; I don’t think I will ever run out of pictures; the camera is always close at hand and goes with us a lot of the time. And if it’s not with us; we have our cell phone camera.; I love when Nolan picks up a book to look at also; and now that he can read; it’s even better.; He does not pick them up often; but when he does; it is the best.; But I have created a photo taking monster.; He always asks me to take pictures of things he does or makes. He even poses; mind you; he’s only 7.; I heard when they become teenagers; it’s not the same.; I always tell him when he asks for photos to never stop even when he’s a teenager.; Finger crossed!
chastml and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      OMG... perfect picture, seeing them printed makes you feel so good, doesn't it? How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while!
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos of the finished photo books - the perfect ending to a year of scrapbooking! I love how you did the title and loved reading the journaling. It is harder when they are teens than when they are younger. My guys even forget how to smile naturally!! Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • jagruti patel
      @Dalis yes I have been mia a bit. The pandemic has me on a roller coaster of emotions. I havent been checking in much. Hoping moc changes that. But we are doing well and are healthy. Hope you are doing well!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @jagruti patel SENDING YOU A BIG HUG!! (distancing HUGS). I know, I have had so many downs during this pandemic but my hubby and kid are super supporting. Thank goodness Bianca is doing great at school all by herself because I am the one that has been a mess! HUGS from another mom struggling to juggle it all! MISS YA and your pages!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jagruti patel
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).