Hello everyone!! It’s Polly Karen here bringing you another monthly Challenge Spotlight post. Once a month I have the privilege of looking through the challenge galleries to find just a few of my favorite layouts and shine my spotlight on them here. Let’s get to the goodies!
1. Photography Challenge – Use at least 6 photos for 6 “currently” prompts:
by michele hillam:
2. Inspiration Challenge – Use a Christmas or holiday song or movie title or lyrics as inspiration for a layout:
3. Style Challenge – Create a layout with a BIG photo, at least 50% of the page:
5. Random Challenge – Scrap a layout about your Christmas wish list or a favorite Christmas present you’ve given or received:
by Claire Grantham:
6. Journaling Challenge – Use a drop cap in your journaling:
This is always such a fun post to write each month. It gives me the perfect excuse to dive into the challenge galleries and seeing the amazing art that our members create after being inspired by our monthly challenges. I do try my best to only pick two, but often (as this month) it’s just not possible to narrow my choices down any further. If you are inspired by this wonderful batch of amazing layouts, please take a moment to leave these layouts a little love. All the images above are linked. This is also your reminder that tomorrow is the last day to complete this month’s batch of challenges. And if you didn’t know, for the month of January we will be hosting our 10th annual Month of Challenges (MOC10). We will have a new challenge every single day for the entire month of January and if you complete all 31 challenges by February 2nd, you will earn a $20 gift certificate to the Lilypad Store. Hop on over and get registered to play along! It’s my favorite scrappy event of the year by far!