Description:
For the inspiration Challenge:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs: Trust Your Gut, Pure and Simple
Rachel Jefferies: Right Now Collection
NBK Designs Art Crush 46
JenEm likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Susan - This page is absolutely fantastic. What a great story for your aunt. Love the mix of modern and retro!!
    • JenEm
      Silver Bells was my mother's favorite Christmas song, and it reminds me of her each time I hear it. I love that you have chosen it for your page. Your use of watercolors is so soft and delicate, and the butterflies and sequins are the perfect finishing touch. How cool that your Aunt got to meet Jimmy Dean. I love your page so much! Thank you for playing along with my challenge.
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      wow what a fantastic story to document!! Love what you have done here on your page, especially that watercolour scene across the page, gives it a lovely wintery feeling!
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite!! Your heritage layout knocks my socks off, Susan - its beautiful, it documents memories for loved ones, and is heartfelt.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the ff! love the soft stripe paper with the water colors and sweet clusters... swoon!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your gorgeous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @Karen Thank you so much! What a thrill!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    272.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).