Cookie in a Cup Recipe
Let’s say hypothetically you have a bit of a craving for something sweet and you don’t have anything sweet on hand. Making a batch of cookies in the middle of the night may not seem like a logical solution, but making a quick cookie in a cup sounds pretty sweet! That’s right, a single serving of a sweet little treat that you can whip up in a matter of minutes. Let’s get started.
1 cup or other microwave safe container
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp brown sugar (packed firmly)
3 tbsp of all purpose flower
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1 pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
2 tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Gather all of the ingredients listed above.
2. Add the butter to the container and place in the microwave. Melt the butter in the microwave (about 25 seconds).
3. Add granulated, brown sugar, and salt to the container and mix well.
4. Separate the egg yolk from the egg white, and add the yolk to the container. Use a fork to combine the egg yolk with the mixture.
5. Add the flour to the container and fold until mixed well.
6. Add the chocolate chips to the container and stir.
7. Place container in the microwave and cook for about 40 seconds. Do not cook for more than one minute.
Tip: The top will look shiny and uncooked, but the inside will be done.
This recipe was adapted from a recipe that I found at Food.com.