cfile

Va Beach (ALaBau Oct blog chall)

Va Beach (ALaBau Oct blog chall)
cfile, Oct 10, 2017
Description:
This sand sculpture was amazing... what is carved in the sunglasses is the reflection of the gondolas in Italy... backwards.. it really is incredible. The artist did this based on someone who is no longer with him.. perhaps his wife passed? All I know is the details were exceptional. We were annoyed he did not win anything.. the ones that won couldn't hold a candle to this so I have no idea why the others won.

Credits:
Amber LaBau | Oct blog challenge template http://www.amberlabau.com/october-template-challenge/
Amber LaBau | Stories to Tell - Kit https://the-lilypad.com/store/stories-to-tell.html
font: Slaberlin and 1942 Report
Juliestcyr likes this.
    • flowersgal
      That is amazing. I, too, have trouble figuring out where the judges minds could be when they overlook something this spectacular. Glad you got such a great photo and shared it with us.
      cfile likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Oh, this is fun! I love how you've made this your own by having some of the circles cut out, and some not.. At first I thought you had dome some impressive photo editing, but then I read your comments and realized it was a sand sculpture.. amazing!! Incredible title work, too, friend.. Really well done.. :D
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @sm_amber Thank you so much Amber :) The sand sculptures were wonderful but this one was so detailed. I think this person had taken vacations with this person and had passed on and did this italy trip without them? The reflection carved into the sunglasses was so detailed, backwards and unbelieveable. I guess my husband & I were more shocked they didn't win anything! ..Thank you so much re your template. I had fun with it :) Thank you again for your wonderful comments.
    • Saar
      Oh this is so fun. Love the shadows on the circles. Beautifully done.
      cfile likes this.
    • Rikki
      Wow, I love the reflection in the glasses, this is amazing. Too bad sand sculptures are so temporary. Great use of the template!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).