gold glitter, by SahlinStudio
greenery/snow, by ManuDesigns
template12-16, by Kimeric
housetop/lyrics, courtesy www
fonts, Felix Titling & midnight in October

thanks for looking,
deborah :)
    • cfile
      Deb, I love this! I love the clustering with the photo, the little reindeer and of the Housetop song right on the photo.. your title work, the picture of your snowy farm, and the little reindeer silouettes! The clustering of elements and shadowing is fabulous and I love the sparkly snowflake. Well done and great scrap!!!
      vixen likes this.
    • vixen
      @cfile thank you for your lovely comments, Christa ♥ I figured if I had to get out on that roof (to clear the snow off of my satellite dish) I was gonna get some photos while I was up there :D Miriam's elements were just what I needed... and who doesn't love that song? lol
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @vixen :) Deb - Well you scrapped it beautifully and I really admire you :) I wouldn't be able to do all that you do. I couldn't get up on the roof... my nerves.. I would be so afraid of falling off! Just a gorgeous page!
      vixen likes this.
    • vixen
      @cfile... to be completely honest, it took me an hour to get up the nerve to go out on that roof :scared the things we will do for internet access, eh? :compcoffee
      cfile likes this.
    • AnikA68
      beautiful layout and wonderful shadow work
      cfile and vixen like this.
    • cfile
      vixen likes this.
    • Sokee
      LOVE Santa coming out of your chimney!
      vixen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photo and the song, you are so brave to get on top of your roof (I couldn't do it!). And love Santa coming out of the chimney. Beautiful cluster and love the big glittery snowflake peeking out from behind the photo. Wonderful page Deb! Merry Christmas!
    • AdrienneMay
      Great layout! Love how you stacked the photos!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    vixen
    Date:
    Dec 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    66 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).