Tree of Me (and my honey) 2016

Tree of Me (and my honey) 2016
AnneofAlamo, Nov 28, 2017
Description:
me last Christmas! Enjoying the fun.
Scrapping With Liz | Christmas Templates
[​IMG]
Kim Jensen Designs | Deck The Halls Collaboration
the way cool tree branches are in this kit! It really goes so well with Liz's template! ♥
[​IMG]
    • KittyY
      I spy a very pretty couple!
    • bellbird
      So good to see your happy face(s) round here again - even the blinky one! (i'm always that person in our pics!) i adore all the buttons and deco's you have chosen here and that blue swirly paper is just magic with this - bright and fun and very you!
    • umyesh
      Anne you are adorable. I love this page of you (and your hubby). I might have to recreate this one!
    • yellowpeep
      This is MY kind of Christmas! You're so fun and great and clever. Love LOVE the way you added foliage to the tips to make it look so tree-ish. Great job Anne!
    • KimJ
      This is so stinkin' fun, Anne!!! I love all the pictures, and the use of the kit with the template is pure awesomesauce! This just puts a huge smile on my face every time I look at it! :D
    • jk703
      Oh, Anne! Look at you and smiling - such happiness! I love the colors and the brightness, and that you squeezed a pic of DH in there! :) This makes me smile!
    • rchansen
      What a fun page Anne!! Adding the evergreen branches in place of the banners on the template is fantastic.
    • cfile
      You and your dear Hubby look wonderful here, Anne!! I love the photos of you.. so bright and cheery.. You look terrific! Love the papers and fun Christmas tree template you used with all the doodled elements.. well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Nov 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).