Treasure

Treasure
MrsGaramer, Jul 28, 2017
Description:
Credits:
HOMECOMING COLLECTION by ForeverJoy Designs
MODEL BEHAVIOR by ForeverJoy Designs
CU/PU - Stylin' #187 - Plastic Pocket Styles by Mommyish
Metal outline style by mommyish (which I can't seem to find in the store)
CU - Plain Vellum/Washi Styles by Mommyish
September 2014 Wood style by Just Jaimee
Font: Jenna Sue
jenn mccabe and KarenB like this.
    • kirstiegai
      that title work just ROCKS!
      MrsGaramer likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love those big letters - great LO :)
    • keepscrappin
      Cool titlework... my eyes are old, but I think the journaling is in the letters... very cool!
    • MrsGaramer
      @keepscrappin I made it super tiny on purpose ;) I've been working on telling hard stories through scrapping.
    • Karen
      This is stunning in every way. Huge kuddos to you for scrapping the hard times as well as the good. I love how you've put your journaling in the letter shapes and as a fabulous design element. I'm so sorry that your grandfather is dealing with dementia. It is just awful to everyone it affects. Hugs to you.
      MrsGaramer likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Wonderfully done. I love the journaling in the letter shapes. Truly sorry for all your family is dealing with. Thoughts and prayers to you.
      MrsGaramer likes this.
    • MrsGaramer
      Karen likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is amazing ... just saw your post in the thread you started in the journaling forum! so proud that you were able to do this for yourself and in a way that made you feel comfortable sharing. my grandma went through this - it was really tough on my mom. i understand how hard this is. gentle hugs to you ... and the page is truly a work of heart and art! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    MrsGaramer
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).