LynnG

This happened ... MOC day 11 (On this day)

This happened ... MOC day 11 (On this day)
LynnG, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
The day the new Prime Minister was sworn in, a bit of a surprise to all. I was tasked with photographing it.

I used my:

Perfect Panorama Album

Busy Days Papers

:-)
    • bestcee
      I know you didn't pick it, but I love her skirt! It's so bright and happy! You caught amazing photos of her smile! I love the one with the date on it of their backs!
      LynnG likes this.
    • HeatherB
      How exciting that you were the official photographer!! Your photos are amazing and they capture the emotion of the moment so well! I love how you have the title in bold red leading in to the journaling. And love that stamped clock paper. Wonderful page! And thanks for playing along!
      LynnG likes this.
    • melaniedesigns
      Love the photos on this layout and how it all cames toghether ! awesome page
      LynnG likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      yep, that was one wild year in politics for sure. Even as an election official during the lead up I would have never imagined this outcome (no doubt I’d hoped for it but didn’t think we’d get it). If nothing else seeing your layout has sparked an idea so thank you @LynnG
      LynnG likes this.
    • LynnG
      @littlekiwi That's great :-) And, yes, a crazy year indeed :-0
      cinna likes this.
    • *gina*
      what a great page - love it!
      LynnG likes this.
    • Pachimac
      I can’t add anything more than I am in awe of your photos and the clean graphic way you scrapped them!
      LynnG likes this.
    • cinna
      That is awesome!!!! Love the template you´ve used!
      LynnG likes this.
    • JenniferHignite
      Fabulous photos and clean design!!
      LynnG likes this.
    • AJK
      Wow you have a great smile!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    470.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).